Cape Town Helicopters is an Aviation Company based out of Cape Town South Africa, focusing on all aspects of Flying, Servicing and Special Operations of Helicopters.
We are the leaders of helicopter aviation in Cape Town by being able to offer all services from Servicing, Training, Heavy Lifting, Offshore, Charter and VIP Charter.
One of our most unique operations is the Charter Division based at the V & A Waterfront, flying in excess of 2600 hours a year, and annually increasing with an ever growing number of tourists visiting South Africa.
Cape Town Helicopters has taken a leap into Eco Friendly Tourism by being the only operator to fly Airbus H120 & H130 helicopters. These machines are the helicopters purposely built for Air-Tourism worldwide. With the vision of Excellence, Safety and Comfort, it’s easy to see why our operation is rated #1 on TripAdvisor in its division. Since the new inception of CT Helicopters it has quickly become preferred by Tourists, Locals, Tour Operators, Corporates and VIP clients. Our Professional Pilots, Staff and Ground Crew boast a 100% Safety Record with over 10 000 hours of flying.
Our goal has always been to offer the Best Value for Money and the Best Overall Aerial Experience available. All our Pilots are registered Tour Guides and have a 100% Safety Record. Every aircraft is air-conditioned and fitted with Bose noise cancelling headsets. We are very proud to be at the forefront of technology with all the helicopters being fitted with 4 Internal HD Cameras that capture the whole once in a lifetime experience in Full HD.
We have a range of Scenic Flights around the Cape Peninsula, tailored to offer you the most amazing views of the most beautiful locations in Africa namely: Table Mountain, the exquisite beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, Chapmans Peak Drive, Kirstenbosch Gardens and the world famous Cape Point.
Cape Town consists mainly of mountains and sea, it is very common that we see Whales, Dolphins, Great White Sharks and always the beautiful Fynbos of the Western Cape.
Should you want something more than a scenic flight, CT Helicopters offer daily excursions such as Winelands Lunch Flights to the most renowned estates in the picturesque Cape Winelands, Picnics in secluded locations, Big Five Safaris, Great White Shark diving in the world famous Gansbaai and Golf Tours to name but a few.
You are however not limited to the above flights or locations and we will gladly customize a VIP charter to your specific requirements, just think of how amazing a Winter Snow Flight to the Matroosberg would be or even an Epic Low Level Adrenaline flight with the doors off to give you some ideas.
Note that we now offer transfers to and from Cape Town International Airport.
There is only one way to Explore the beauty of the Cape and that is in the air with Cape Town Helicopters.
Additional Aviation Services:
Specialized Filming and Photography
Abi Nitio Training
Our current fleet consists of:
H130 X 3 | H120 X 4
Squirrel AS350 B3 X 2
RH44 Raven II
Name of Sponsor/Company: Cape Town Helicopters
Other links: (FB; Insta, TWetc) https://www.facebook.com/CapeTownHelicopters/
Landline Number: +27 (21) 418 9462
Contact Person: Herman Geldenhuys
Value: R3 400.00
Validity: Please confirm your flight and take off time 48 hours in advance.
- Helicopters are weight limited therefore the following applies:
- Helicopters are also space limited and we might restrict luggage/parcels on board. Pilot’s discretion is final.
- Maximum weight per seat in Bell 206 Jet Ranger 140kg and/or an average of 85kg across the 4 seats or pilot’s discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in Robinson R44 is 120kg and/or an average of 90kg across the 3 seats or pilot’s discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in Bell 206 Long Ranger is 140kg and/or an average of 75kg Across the 6 seats or pilot’s discretion.
- Maximum Weight for the Harley Davidson is 130kg per person.
- Clients will be charged an additional fee if they need to upgrade to a bigger helicopter, due to weight limitation.
- Voucher is not for a Private flight and others could be joined on the flight.
- Prices Subject to change without notice.
- Flights to be paid in advance.
- All flights and/or routes weather permitting. We fly the routes not the time.
- 20% cancellation fee will be charged if the flight is cancelled later than 12 hours before scheduled take-off time.
- CTH will arrange landing permissions and restaurant bookings, but cannot guarantee approval or availability.
- Minimum 24 hour advance booking required for our full day adventures.
- Voucher valid for 2020